- caddy case with 4 felt bottomed storage sections
- storage drawer with three possible interior configuration. The drawer options are a fully felt lined drawer, a fully acrylic poured drawer, or a half felt and half acrylic drawer. (Please note that the chest automatically comes with one half felt and half acrylic pour drawer. If you would like a different configuration for your drawer, please note this in the notes to seller section at checkout.)
- 2 removable mini cases with slide off lids: one with 3 felt bottomed storage sections, one with poured acrylic bottom that can be used as a dice rolling tray
- raw pine box finished with a clear sealant
- dovetail corner details
- brass hardware
- leather carrying handle
- Dimensions: 14 1/4″ x 9 1/4″ x 5 3/4″
The main factor that sets Sunshadeau Arts gaming gear apart is our use of poured acrylic designs as decoration. Every single Sunshadeau Arts poured acrylic piece is 100% unique and impossible to replicate. When you own a Sunshadeau Arts bespoke gaming item, you also own an original, one-of-a-kind work of art.
So what is acrylic pouring? Acrylic pouring is when you take soft body (aka runny) acrylic paint, mix it with some additives to make it even more runny, then pour it over a surface to create an abstract design. There are many factors that determine how a finished poured acrylic piece looks and only about half of them are things the artist has any control over. This means that every single piece is completely one-of-a-kind and impossible to replicate. The acrylic is then covered with a coating of crystal clear resin to create a scratch resistant protective coating that adds depth to the finished piece.